Not a photographer but just a snapper.
Here's my "ordinary life" images as my studies since 2012/03/19.
Not vivid, not exciting maybe. But I'll try to keep posting day by day. :-)
"The beauty of street photography is that you don’t need to go long and far to take an interesting photograph. All the greatest photo-opportunities are right in your backyard, regardless of where you live." -- Elliott Erwitt
"If you can’t find inspiration in your own backyard, you’re not trying hard enough." -- Colby Brown
"If you can’t make a great picture in your own backyard, it isn’t going to happen anywhere else." -- Kenneth Jarecke
(Before the day, I used here as flickr pics)
Interview & some works:
- iSHOWCASE vol.02 (iPhone/iPad photo book - contains 1 work of mine)
- iSHOWCASE (former "iPhoneography Showcase") vol.01 (iPhone/iPad photo book - contains 2 works of mine)
- iPhoneカメラ200%活用術 (エイ出版社) P008 - Japan domestic mag book. P008
- iPhonegrapher of the day - browneyes @ iPhoneogenic
Other photos by browneyes
- browneyes iPhonegraphy
- @ll_browneyes_ll (Mostly English)
- @qtbrowneyes （日本語）
- facebook page
More about browneyes
Currently used mainly:
Ricoh GR Digital 2
Nikon D7000 (with AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G & AF NIKKOR 50mm 1:1.4 D)
Past used mainly:
Here's each camera's collections of mine.